What we do
The quality of distribution logistics has a direct impact on customer satisfaction and distribution activities are often a key driver of overall logistics cost. Constant refinement and improvement is essential for creating an efficient supply chain.
MYSIGMA supports companies in optimizing quality of service and efficiency of their distribution activities. Main optimization levers are a flexible and cost effective distribution network and warehousing, balance between outsourced and in-house logistics activities as well as effective management of logistics service providers. Outsourcing performed right enables an organization to focus on its core business, engage with best-in-industry service providers, improve internal resource utilization, and provide the scalability necessary to respond quickly to demand variability.
MYSIGMA services include:
- Distribution network and footprint design
- Make-or-buy decisions in transport and warehousing
- Tender management
- Selection and management of logistics service providers
- Planning of warehouse layout and processes
- Design warehouse operations and process
- Warehouse efficiency audits
- Selection of IT tools for warehouse and transport management